Sunday, September 1, 2019

Hobby Time

Many of us live in a world where we are so focus on work, that hobbies fall to the side. So this weekend  I took some time to take a break and to paint. I love painting and hanging my art work on the walls. So naturally I went on Pinterest to look for some ideas and this is what I came up with. 


I painted a set of three paintings. For these, I laid out the tape and then painted the white spaces between the tape. I always wanted to do a piece like this and I finally did it. 





The two smaller ones I made to look kinda identical, yet unique in their own way. I also wrote an inspiration quote on the white stripe that goes all the way across the canvas. It is also hard to see in the photo but there is glitter in the silver boxes, and a light glitter on the rest of the canvas cause I like glitter. 



The middle one has my initial outlined from the tape. I then use pink and purples which are my I like, but I didn't have time favorite color combo to fill in the shapes. I plan to write on the white lines traits about myself that I like, but I didn't have the time because the paint was still drying. 

I really enjoyed painting these three, and hopefully I can take another break soon and paint some more. 

1 comment:

Three Most Important Women

So recently I have been traveling a lot because of different people in my life having medical needs and me going to help them. Through all ...