Sunday, September 8, 2019

Making the Most of Your Time

Earlier this week I had a chance to travel for work. I was in eastern Wisconsin right by the Mississippi river. I had time to kill the first night so beside staying the hotel, I went to the flower garden to get out, look and the flowers, and watch the sunset.

While I was watching the sunset, I thought about how we easily let moments like these slip by.  We get so caught up in our devices, or we sit in front of the TV all day.  Especially when we are in new locations there is so much to explore and see that we might not otherwise get to see.

So as some motivation, here are some of the photos I took from my little adventure. Enjoy.








1 comment:

Three Most Important Women

So recently I have been traveling a lot because of different people in my life having medical needs and me going to help them. Through all ...