Sunday, August 18, 2019

Home Alone

This summer I have been living with my roommate from college and her family. They recently went on a trip to South Africa as a family, so I house sat for them while they were gone. It was nice having the house to myself (and their pets) for I got a lot done and I was able to stay up late without bothering anyone.

I am a night owl and I stay up late to work and edit. However, I feel bad when I am still working and editing after everyone has gone to bed. Now editing isn't normally a loud task and can be accomplished quietly, but I tend to pace and play music when I get stuck and that all ends up to be pretty loud. So having the ability to play my music out loud and being able to pace as I need has been very helpful for me to get many of my projects edited.

Also there was a video BTS released that came out in one in the morning. It was a video that I waited for a while to come out, and I wanted to watch it as soon as it came. So I stayed up till one to watch it and was up to after three. Being the only one awake, it gave me a chance to fan girl while no one was around.

One thing I did have to work on is making sure I didn't just get stuck at home they whole time. Apparently people interaction is a good thing, so getting out every once and a while, and talking with my friends. While being home alone is fun and all, it is important to step out and see sunlight and people every once and a while. 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed these thoughts, as Mom I would say get some sleep! Also, people interaction is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Three Most Important Women

So recently I have been traveling a lot because of different people in my life having medical needs and me going to help them. Through all ...