Saturday, August 17, 2019

Here I Go Again!

Another New Blog.

A habit of mine is I come up for all these blog ideas and then I don't follow through. The longest blog I had, I started in 10th grade, and I kept that going so long because it was a class project. But once I got to college I let it fall by the wayside. I tried to get back into it but never really could.

And who says this blog is going to be any different. Even though I have a lot I want to say, and write about, I am not particularly a fan of writing. English was never my strongest subject, and sitting down to type something out never really appeals to me. However, I always have thoughts in my head and I want to share them with people, and this is the best way for me.

This blog may not change the world as I may hope, but hopefully, someone out there on the internet who is reading it likes it and it makes some impact on their life. And I also know I already have one follower, my mom, who reads my blog every week, and was disappointing when I stopped.

So with that said, I hope to post one new blog a week, Sundays at noon. The topic will be whatever is on my mind that week. I just want a chance to express myself and to get my thoughts out of my head and in writing.

With that said, I hope you all enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three Most Important Women

So recently I have been traveling a lot because of different people in my life having medical needs and me going to help them. Through all ...